Relationship

I’ve been with my bf for one yr n 2 weeks on n off tho. It’s been crazy ups and downs. This man has been one of my worst relationship ever. It’s been a very hurtful yr. the beginning was amazing then stuffs started becoming awful n today I found out he’s been cheating on me idk how many women if there was even a lot or 1 idk. But for now I know he’s been cheating on me with this girl. I found out cuz I knew his phone password n while he was sleeping I was checking he’s phone. I’ve been having this feeling but I never really knew. Throughout the summer was horrible he nevee dedicated me time then he started to change on my bday and be “lovable” He’s been a complete ass. I’m so happy it’s completely over I broke it off yesterday n he had the decency to believe I will forgive him because he loves me (well supposedly because if u love someone u dnt hurt them) the reason y I would always argue with him was because he never was good to me never dedicated me time never received a flower or even a little chocolate. Never truly showed me anything. Idk y it took me this long to really break up with him. Maybe cuz I found out the truth about him. I am hurt believe me and relived as well that I walked away even loving him. This is the second relationship I ever been in and I’m 24 yrs old. My first relationship I was 20 and he cheated as well. I keep thinking maybe it’s me like something is wrong with me but I just don’t know. I’m trying hard to forget him but it hurts so much I no I’ll get through it but ugh I want to forget him so bad