I just wanted to share this..

Sister is not talking to me because I called Division of child and family services on her & they removed the children from the home. She’s in an abusive relationship, now I’ve called the cops on them before and all she does is deny it because “That’s the father of my children and I’ll rather him beat me than to lose my family!” 🙄. Well ladies it’s gotten worse and her jaw was broken this morning and now wired shut. All I did was try to save the children since she doesn’t want to be saved. Now I’m getting all the threatening text from her saying I’ve broken her family apart because I’ve showed the police the texts she sent me about them getting into a fight this morning and him breaking her jaw with lily in the room to see. Now he’s in jail she’s home alone and the children are in foster care. And I don’t feel bad about it. I’ll do it again to save the children. Ladies if you are in a relationship where there is physical violence hell.. even verbal abuse please leave. Dont let your children witness this. Thanks for reading