Advice 💔🥺

👩‍👧‍👧❤️

Hey ladies,

So I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks (I had some early unusual symptoms) it was Friday March 6th. I was so excited & I told him that same day. But his reaction wasn’t excited or happy it was more of a quiet one, speechless & he didn’t say anything the rest of the night. The rest of the week he barley called or text me. But when we did speak he still told me he loved me. Asked how I was feeling. Have I ate & was I okay.. etc. I’m not 6 weeks & he doesn’t wanna talk abt the fact I’m pregnant. It’s like he tries to act like I’m not... I’ve talk to him about it & he says it’s bc money isnt good right now (he lost his business) & I work @ a car dealership with a crappy hourly wage. Clearly the pregnancy was unplanned, so I understand being stressed out, but I also feel like what is being stressed out & being upset at the fact that I’m pregnant going to change? He doesnt want to get an abortion but he also doesnt wanna talk abt it & he dismisses me when I do try to talk abt it. We are in a fight right now over it bc I’m not upset. I’m trying to be happy & make the most of it. I feel like him being upset is taking away my happiness. & I really don’t know what to do. I’m literally so heartbroken & sad. I feel alone & I kinda just want to get an abortion (I would really hate myself if I did) & never talk to him again, or am I being too dramatic? I just really need POSITIVE advice please.