Hopeless Marriage-just to vent.

I’m so down and hopeless right now for my marriage. I’m living with an addict. He is like a roller coaster. One minute he’s happy and then next minute he pointing the finger at me for various reasons and getting angry and putting me down. I never know what I’m coming home to. I know I’m not the best wife right now either bc of the situation with living with an addict. It sucks the life out of you. Makes you bitter and mad at the world. One of his popular criticisms with me is my attitude! Who wouldn’t have a bad attitude? I just feel stuck bc I don’t know how to get out. I have lived with this addiction in our marriage for about 7 -8years. I have begged and begged for him to stop. I even got his family involved and did an intervention which he has never forgiven me for. I’m just so torn on what to do. I love who he used to be and who he has the potential to be, but I don’t like who he is right now. Any advice? I’m not writing for sympathy or pity. I just need to vent and until you’ve been here it’s hard to even imagine what it’s like. I am aware that I’m probably not the easiest to live with but it’s hard for me to distinguish if I am more of the problem (like he’s saying) or if he’s just pointing the finger to get the heat off of him and blame me for his faults. Tell me your thoughts. When is enough, enough?

I must add that... yeah I have said and done some hurtful things but a lot of it is a result of him just continuing to keep on and on not let the argument. A lot of the time he is down right mean and moody. Anytime I tell him that it all could have been avoided if he would have just let it go (or whatever the situation at the time is) he says I’m just manipulating and not want to hear the truth.