Is my little the only one?

Rachel

My baby girl will be 3 months on the 4th. She recently has started sleeping longer stretches throughout the night which means majorly engorged boobs.

I try to makeup throughout the night still to either pump or just use my haakaa to help with the pressure. But some nights I'm just too tired.

Well even through she sleeps longer stretches she still feeds on demand, which recently seems to be rather frequent (growth spurt?) So obviously with supply and demand my boobs are definitely supplying lol.

So I try all the things to help with my aggressive let down, like expressing some either with my haakaa or just a little on a burp cloth.

My flow is still rather fast and I can hear my daughter gulping and gulping, I feel bad like she cant handle it (sometimes she does choke a bit) so I take her off so I can squeeze some milk into a burp cloth then put her back. Long story short (thanks for sticking with me this far) is my little the only one who will cry when I take her off? Like in trying to help her but it seems like she'd rather brave the geysers that are my boobs than have me help her out 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️