COVID - 19 and Social distancing

My immediate family and I have been following the stay at home order for the past week now. Husband has only gone out for essentials. Now, I have had a cough since the 14th and my two little ones (2 year old & 10 month old ) have spiked fevers within these last couple of days. I don’t want to assume that we are in the clear... so I’ve tried to contact our family doctor to try to get a script for COVID-19 testing but no luck yet. My concern right now is that my stepdaughter (whom doesn’t live with us) .. has been bouncing between my sister in laws house, her mothers house and was just at our house this past weekend . She is 7 years old and I don’t think it’s ok or healthy to be exposing her or others to this virus. I just don’t know how to tell my husband that I think she should stay with her Mother until this blows over because I don’t want to continue to expose my babies or myself to the virus or expose her IF we are sick ! Who knows what safety precautions are taking place at her mothers house or if they are even following the guidelines ?! I just need some advice 😓