Adhesion/s

C 🇬🇧

So I recently had some hormone bloods and an ultrasound done for suspected pcos, previously suspected 10 years ago but they said no because I had no cysts, anyways my bloods(fsh, lh, sex binding hormone, testosteronw,androgen and prolactin)came back normal for the point in my cycle I was (day 21 though they never asked and didnt do progesterone).

However the ultrasonographer said my left ovary was stuck to my womb but she couldn't see my tubes to see if there were any issues and advised I see my gp for referral, which I did.

Gynae sent the referral back and said to refer me to the fertility clinic( ttc 6 months) who I dont think will see me because it's too early but I still need this investigated .

With the coronavirus obviously everything is shut down so I've been waiting 4 weeks already to hear back from them but just feeling really anxious.

Google( I know I shouldn't google) said it could be endometriosis or as a result of sti or surgery.

But I have no symptoms if endometriosis, my cycles are 26-29 days, not heavy at all, minimal cramping etc and I've never had an sti or surgery 🙄.

Has anyone had similar that could even share their story, I'm feeling really anxious, we knew we had male factor infertility before starting but now this I'm feeling so 😔