My boyfriend wants to visit (vent)

My boyfriend hasn’t seen me in quite a while because of the coronavirus. He wants to come over to my house tomorrow. His family came back from a road trip to god knows where last week and he was hanging out with them before they went back home! He still leaves his house almost every day to go to random stores to see if they’re open but he doesn’t need anything from them. If he self isolated every single day and stayed away from his family, then I would consider talking to him outside. My mother is immunocompromised and I can't let him in. I don't want to take that risk. I feel like a shitty partner now by refusing to see him. He does take it seriously although he leaves his house. I keep telling myself this at least. I feel like a pos if I were to say “well I would let you in, but I can’t because of your family”. Am I wrong for wanting to keep him out?

*UPDATE*

I called him out for being irresponsible and that he should only go out if absolutely necessary (food or exercise). He agreed to abide by the 6 ft rule when doing such activities. He actually did not know about my mother’s condition in depth because they do not see each other often and she doesn’t like talking about her illness (she downplays it). I told my boyfriend that I will see him when it is safe to do so and/or when I feel comfortable and know that my mother is out of harm’s way. He now knows that it will most likely be months until then and is okay with that.

Thank you all for the advice and I hope you are safe 💖