Maybe just some positive words

It has been since March 13th that I've been depressed. I don't know what all caused this. Usually I'll just have a few really bad days and by the end of the week I snap out of it, but it's nearly been 3 weeks.

There are certain points during the day that I have energy and I feel happy, but I'd say 70% of the day I'm depressed. My room is a mess. I still do laundry every week or two, but that's only because even in my depressed state I need clean underwear.

The mess has piled up onto the other side of my bed, and that's how I know it has gotten bad. I never leave a mess on my bed, it drives me crazy. Lately though I'm just so drained and doing anything has become a chore.

I'm turning 21 in just 4 weeks and I don't have my life together in the slightest. I don't have a high school diploma, I don't have a job, (even though I have applied to nearly 8 different places) and i don't even know how to drive yet. I fail at everything. I didn't get my permit in high school so I never learned. Now I'm an adult and I don't know how to do anything. I sometimes feel like I'm just a waste of space.

(Not looking to be told to go to a therapist, I know I need one, but can't afford one)