Posted similar before but need advice please780

I feel so hurt right now, my partner and I fell out last Tuesday just when lockdown happened. Tbh he's been a really shit partner for a long time now I always come last to him and so do our kids. So he chose to do lockdown in his dad's house cause he was scared of his dad getting sick, didn't matter about me and our kids anyways I started getting a temp and aches late Tuesday night I tried to tell him through text but he just wanted to argue so I didn't answer he then blocked my number for 2 days and I didn't hear a thing. My mum has been leaving food shopping and things i need outside our door because I have to completely stay in now aswell. But now last night he text saying he missed the kids he wants to see them all i said was look i haven't been well your in your dad's is that not us putting too many people at risk. Now he's accusing me of using this virus to stop him seeing his kids and that I'm just pretending to be sick. Hasn't asked how they are or do they need anything or whatever else just being evil towards me, what am I meant to do ive been told by my doctor to self isolate because of my symptoms he chose not to be here i never stopped him before all of this. Last night he then got even more hurtful, telling me he hates my guts and he doesn't care if I die, he's blatantly talking to girls on social media too and it's all just really breaking my heart. As if being at home with 3 young kids alone all day every day isn't hard enough (I also suffer from depression anxiety and OCD) I cant deal with all this what do i do 💔💔

Forgot to add were fell out because I said last week I didn't appreciate him going live on facebook and talking to girls like i dont exist.