My story...also, should I tell him?

Sarah

My friend and I have been having sex for a little bit. He's a fine guy, super charming but not the man of my dreams and neither of us are capable of having children right now.

Right on ovulation day this past month we had unprotected sex and he didn't pull out. I took plan b but for some reason I just knew it wouldn't work. And it sure didn't. I took a blue dye test first and thought I got a false positive based on all the poor reviews online, but today I took a pink dye and it was very positive.

I am getting the abortion pill in two weeks. Already have the appointment and everything. He doesn't know yet. I spent all morning crying, wishing it would just go away on its own. To be pregnant when you don't want to be is a disgusting feeling. Like this man put a parasite in me. I want a baby one day but only when I am ready and with the right person. So now I am just left feeling alone & gross.

I respect the guy but I don't care how he feels in this situation. I think he ought to know. Maybe after it's already been fixed. Should I tell him?