***Sensitive content****

So I'm in a bit of a situation. I don't know how people will respond to this so read at your own risk. I'm considering this TMI / Trigger warning / Sensitive content.

First of all I will say that I am a Christian and I may have different beliefs on things than other people may whether they are Christians or not. I've spent my adult life believing that abortion is a sin. I don't believe in it. Every life is a gift from God. I still believe this. I do know people who have had abortions and I have no hate or judgement towards them. It's just a matter of that was their choice their decision not mine move on. I would never shun someone for doing it. But I've always been taught that it is wrong.

I do believe there are exceptions to this though. If the moms life is in danger due to her pregnancy then I do believe that's reasonable grounds to have an abortion. I basically believe that people who use abortion as birth control and the easy way out is wrong. Just my opinion.

Now 3 months ago I was raped by someone who I thought was a good person. He forced himself on me and now I'm pregnant. Scared. Alone and pregnant.

For the first time ever I'm considering an abortion. And it scares me so much. Do I have this baby conceived through a rape? I'll be honest, I don't want a baby nor am I ready for a baby. I'm scared and don't want the police involved. Don't want my parents to know. Don't want to be a murderer. I just need genuine people who won't hate me for being lost right now.