So anxious i wont have enough stuff for baby

I am a ftm and due may 20th. We had to cancel our baby shower which i was heavily counting on for baby stuff. I live in san diego and the mayority of my family lives in tijuana. My baby shower was going to be down there. The border has been "closed" only necessary traffic is going thru. So i cant go see my mom and my mom cant come see me. I talk to her almost everyday but still i feel robbed of this experience. Going back to the gifts. Some friends and some of my husbands family have dropped stuff off for us but besides some outfits and diapers, and a crib. I have nothing. My cousin that lives in LA said she has some stuff for me too but she wants to wait to drop off. I am extremely grateful for everything but i feel its not enough. I am not worried about a wipe warmer or cute outfits or diaper genie. I am worried about having enough diapers, clothes. I want to be prepared. At least know how many newborn stuff i need then worry about the rest 3 or 4 months in. Should i start buying stuff? My husband keeps telling me to wait and relax but i still feel anxious. Sorry for the looong post i know most of you guys feel the same.