Anxiety due to covid

So I have a 4 month old baby & just came back from maternity leave . Someone at my job tested positive for covid & my job is not shutting down as its essential. I took a week vacation before things got hectic .. when my vacation time was up I ended up having a panic attack about going back to work so my doctor gave me two weeks off due to my panic attacks and lack of sleep. She prescribed me medicine but honestly it’s not helping. I’m due to go back to work on 4/13 and I’m terrified. I don’t want to put my daughter at risk. I have a virtual appt with my doc on Thursday to determine if I’m clear to go back to work.. tbh I’m still having panic attacks night terrors and I’m still not feeling any better. My HR dept advised me that If I was to take anything over 2 weeks off I would need to apply for short term disability.. does anyone know if this would even be approved? It’s honestly anxiety and my doc said it’s to a point where I’m becoming OCD bc I’m constantly hand washing to a point where my hands bleed and I’m constantly up Checking my baby to make sure she’s breathing. I’m terrified.