COVID-19 and pregnancy challenges

Tia

Just curious what precautions your work, you or doctor are taking with this pandemic.

My OB pushed my first appointment to 12 weeks instead of 10 and my husband will not be able to go to the first ultrasound. I'm heartbroken because this is our last baby and he's more excited than I am about having this baby.

I work in a nursing home as a qualified medication aide. So I pass meds in the morning but I'm also the medical records person. So my boss is allowing me to cut my days a little because I'm so exhausted from this pregnancy and I'm constantly feeling sick and just blah. I have to check my temp multiple times a day at work to make sure my rundown feeling is still just because I'm pregnant.

I haven't been inside of a store in 3 weeks. I've been relying on delivery and curbside. I'm happy to see that this morning the news reported this is not added risk to pregnant women with this virus. Still being super cautious because there are alot of meds that would help comfort the symptoms of COVID-19 that pregnant people can't have