Pregnant? Help!!! ((TMI, Sorry!!))

Athena

Okay ladies, so last month around this time (predicted period week) I thought I could be pregnant. After taking tests the day I was supposed to start my period last month, it came out negative. Then the day after I started, only it was very light, only enough to fill a light tampon one time for one day and then after light spotting.

During that period, my boobies started hurting sooooo badly for 3-4 weeks up and until even now. My nipples have been super sensitive also durning this time. And it wasn’t until last week I started noticing a difference in the way my nipples look. Um puberty again?! 😭😂😂😂 They look super pointy even when I’m not freaking cold? Idk how to explain it but they’ve changed! Anyways I just started my period today, had very light cramps (new for me, I can say I almost always have full on death cramps and nausea before I start my period 🤢🤮 and the first day, sometimes the second day) and I’m barely even bleeding! So weird!

Also forgot to mention that I have been taking pregnancy tests every two days and real shit, the negative line is slowly fading but still no second line. ):

SO WHAT THE HELL?!!!!

Just my hormones? I heard of women who still get their period during pregnancy but it’s very rare. Anyone have advice or maybe been through the same situation?

All pregnancy tests.

Top is the first one I took (day of supposed period to start last month)

Second a few days ago (about 6 days before supposed to start this months period)

Bottom is the one i took today (also started my period very very verrrrryyyy light spotting later on after that test)

And last one I took is most faded than the others.