Could this be my month

Kayla

I went to the dr Monday 3/30/2020 (cycle day 14)for a follicle check and I was told that I had a dominate follicle on my left side that was at 22mm and I was in the middle of ovulating. I had intercourse Tuesday and Wednesday. I went back to the dr on Thursday 4/2/2020 (cycle day 17)for another follicle check and I still have not ovulated and now it was 2 dominate follicle measuring at 23mm. I took a ovulation test that Friday 4/3/2020 which I believe was positive so me and my boyfriend decided to get a room for the weekend , we had sex Friday , Saturday , Sunday and Monday morning. Saturday evening a i was getting these ready sharp pains after have sex Sunday I had slight cramping and i went to the rest room and wiped I had a little spotting which didn’t last long . I am now at cycle day 29 no real symptoms I had a headache for a few days but that could’ve been because I didn’t eat and I was feeling nauseous but also could’ve been cause I didn’t eat . Idk if my boobs are heavier because I naturally have big breast and they are not sore . I been having shortness of breath when walking up and down the stairs and walking sometime . My appetite hasn’t really changed I don’t think . Do you guys think this could be my month . I have a 30 day cycle I’m on cycle day 29 but because I ovulated later than my app said I’m not sure if that alters when my period is supposed to start .

My ovulation test that I took 4/3/2020