Bleeding - please read

Tiarra

So here’s a back story, me and my Husband have been trying for 2 years now. I’ve had multiple miscarriages and too many Chemicals. I tested all last week and got very good lines seen as though I barely get good line progression so early on and don’t even think about a digital cause well it would always tell me “NO” well after we just said forget it and chilled out on trying and just enjoyed our space and time boom I take a test 5 days before and got such great lines I felt it was time to share my happiness to the world! Well today I woke up feeling a bit out of sorts, no cramping or anything, did my usual test and saw that my line was a bit lighter then normal, didn’t think too much of it because well hey I had a lot of water before I tested and then boom here comes the blood, I immediately new I was miscarrying yet again. So at this point I’m completely over it my good people! I honestly don’t have enough tears left to keep crying or sanity left to keep asking why. So with that being said I’m out! I’ve enjoyed this journey it taught me a lot but I refuse to put myself through another devastating experience. I wish you ladies all the best! And I genuinely mean that! I pray you all get your BFP and that those babies stick like glue! Stay calm, be patient and don’t stress! Also stay happy and healthy! ❤️h