Stress beyond belief.

Kelsea

So I allowed my ex back into my life. Bad mistake right there. He’s the father to my two youngest kids. Well we moved to a house and not even a week of us both being at our new jobs, he gets fired because I need him to be home to watch the kids in the evening just this week because of orientation. He put a request in about over a week ago and just today he was scheduled to work. Well I work too and we have no babysitter. He told his work he cannot work and no warning verbally or written... they terminated him today. I’m freaking tf out! How with only my income at 15 an hour and 64 hours a pay period am I supposed to pay for rent, 625$ a month, utilities like 200$ a month, daycare, 82$ every other Friday on top of groceries, baby diapers, wipes, gas..... I’m freaking out how I’m going to do it and on top of this damn pandemic I highly doubt he’ll get a new job anytime soon. Just applied him for unemployment and it’s says estimate 0$ a week. Superone said they’ll call him next week if they want an interview and it’s just all stupid. He’s had 4 jobs in the last 9 months. 2/4 jobs he was fired because of his stupidity of not attending like he should be. 1/4 job he put his 2 weeks in because he got an okay job at Walmart. 1/4 he was terminated because we both don’t have daycare in the afternoons and I make more then he does. I’m freaking out. I don’t know what to do. I’ve applied for benefits through the county and I don’t know when or if they’ll even get approved. I’m about to freak out even more because I’m -32$ and he’s using his last Check to fix his dumb car because it’s about to fall apart.