My dad (need advice)

My parents are divorced and my dad is a bitch. I shouldn’t call him that I know but idk you’d understand if you knew. Him I just got yelled at for him having to “force me to clean my room” he told me and my sister earlier to finish cleaning our rooms before 9:30. I did but the whole time he was on me and my sisters ass saying he said 9. He did not tell me to start cleaning my room either my sister. And he decided he had to check and watch us clean. Saying we aren’t working hard enough he hasn’t seen us leave our rooms so we obviously can’t be doing it that well. Sometimes I fucking hate living with him. He scares me and my sister. If I could post a video I could show you him yelling at us for “keeping him up because he has to watch us”. I’m 16 and my sister is 13. That’s not that old but not young enough to be treated like this. I just don’t want to live here and never did. My sister says the same but we don’t want to hurt his feelings. I just don’t know what to do. I feel like I can’t leave my room because I don’t want to have to talk to him and risk getting yelled at. Any help?