Weird things happening.

Laura

Okay so I have a 31-32 day cycle EVERY TIME. And like clockwork, my period lasts 5 days with the PMS symptoms landing on the same day every time, and cramps leaving on day one of AF. We weren't using ovulation tests or anything, but decided to have regular sex and try for a baby this month. I got egg-white CV around the time I assume I ovulated, and about 6 days afterwards I started feeling weird sensations in my breasts, stomach, back and MASSIVE headaches. This was 2 weeks ago now. I was due for AF yesterday (day 31) and I only had tiny amounts of brown spotting. Normally this doesn't happen. It was accompanied by tingling feelings in my lower back and left side.

This morning, I started getting slightly heavier pink blood. Again, it's normally red and has been this way since I started my period at age 10. I still have cramps, headaches and my boobs can't even stand the shower water.

I've done tests the last week or 2 and got BFN every time. Is there still a chance? No blood clots today, just pink blood in decent amounts.

Anyone else experience this? I have fingers crossed!