i feel alone in my pregnancy

Marisol

im almost 4mo pregnant and idk why but it feels like my partner has lost interest in me. i don’t feel like he’s attracted to me anymore. i feel like i’ve been getting sort of a cold shoulder. i just moved in w him into his mother’s home about a month ago. it was great at first,, exciting that we were starting our little family. but now it just feels like i’m some burden. like i just exist in his world but i don’t actually bring him any happiness. idk if maybe it’s just been the stress w everything going on and not being able to go out w friends and give each other space or what not but i feel completely disconnected from him. i keep regretting leaving my parents home especially bc they were my main support system when it came to mental health since he doesn’t really understand my situation. it’s just so frustrating and depressing that the only person i’m ever around is starting to feel like a complete stranger. i feel alone in this pregnancy. this is my first pregnancy and i thought that it would be filled with a lot of happiness and laughter and love. but this pregnancy just feels lonely and depressing and i feel like all these negative feelings are gonna be fed to my baby as he/she grows and develops. i wanna be able to give my little rainbow the world but this all just feels so shitty. idk what to do or how to talk to my partner since we both are very opinionated and stubborn. most discussions i feel like turn into arguments and i just rather not make things worse.