Nausea on Implant

Shannon • 21 • australian • girl momma 👧🏼

Has anyone who is on the implant had really bad nausea? I’ve had the implant for a year next month and the last week or so I’ve been feeling really nauseated and sick. I haven’t thrown up at all, but the nauseous feeling is constantly there.

I’m currently on my period and I’m bleeding an insane amount compared to what I usually have while on the implant (like filling 6/7 tampons a day insane). I’ve also had horrible cramps and rib pains (like under my ribs, sometimes it feels like I can’t breathe) and I get headaches a lot now.

I’ve been spotting the majority of the time I’ve had the implant but it’s almost always brown in colour and extremely light. When I’m not spotting and I do get my period it’s usually either brown or light red and goes from between 4 says to 3 weeks with little to no cramps. But this time the blood is bright red and fills 6/7 tampons a day. It’s been like this for the last 4 days. At first I thought I was having a miscarriage but I’ve taken 3 pregnancy tests and they’ve all been negative.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this or similar? I have a doctors app tomorrow for my daughter and I’m seriously considering asking them to take it out.