Psych Evaluation

Would any of you be able to tell me what all this involves? Apparently it is part of the process for using a donor. I don’t want to overthink this but it doesn’t set well with me in my particular circumstances. It could be because I don’t understand it all though too. I am thinking to use my sister and we’ve had numerous in-depth conversations about it over the years so it’s not like we’re strangers or that we haven’t talked out different scenarios - even ridiculous ones as sisters can do😜 I guess I just feel uncomfortable with the thought of someone else getting to make a decision on my behalf - if that’s even the case. Getting to this point already feels that choices have been taken from me so I bristle to think that someone else gets a say. Does this make sense? Again, just looking for someone to shed some light on this for me.

I also don’t want to have to pay extra for it as this whole thing, as you all know, is very expensive already😬 Thanks!

***UPDATE Thank you all for your time in responding. I feel you all understood what I was getting at;)

And it’s good to know it may be possible to waive it too.