Dealing with Diabetes...

Asuncion

Hello ladies who here is also dealing with diabetes? I’m 33 weeks pregnant and Iv been dealing with this diabetes since I was 28 weeks pregnant! I hate it 😔 having to poke my finger 4 times a day an hour after I eat is already too much for me. And now turns out that I have to take medicine for it because my sugar has been coming out high in the mornings for fasting . I only have 7 weeks left . But with all this bs going on with the damn Covid-19 and on top of that I have to deal with this too. I have 3 boys and am pregnant with my 4th baby boy. Never with my other 3 did I have anything like this happen to me. I’m so bummed out🥺 I won’t be able to do a baby shower after all. It’s all just getting to me all at once. I know I shouldn’t let it get to me like this but it’s much easier said then done. 😣 it’s just a lot for me to take in. With not being able to work because they closed down my job due to the Covid-19. To not being able to pay rent. to my car not wanting to turn on . I haven’t even gotten my damn taxes and I filled back in January too. As you ladies can see it’s a lot of stress. But I’m trying my best to hold it together. I’m trying my best to be humble and happy with what I have witch is my boys and a place to call home. I’m sorry I just needed to vent on here. I know a lot of you ladies have been kind and helpful the times I have posted anything on here. ♥️ I appreciate you ladies thank you all for hearing me out 💖😔