23 and infertile 😪

L • Mommy to two boys and a little girl 💕

I had my son at 16 via c section. It was a very smooth and easy pregnancy. After my son I got the Mirena IUD. I kept that in place for the full 5 years. Then at 22 my boyfriend and I decided to try for a baby. I got pregnant 4 months after the removal of my IUD but unfortunately had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. We have been trying every month since then and it has just about been an entire year. Still nothing... I’ve been tracking my ovulation and fertile weeks. We’ve been having sex at the right times and I still have yet to conceive...

I am so heart broken and ready to give up. I am only 23... it should not be taking this long. I am truly starting to believe I am infertile. Everything is finally in place in my life and I finally have stability. I have been with the love of my life for 6 years, I have a good job, I’m almost done with school, and we have our own nice place... I just want another child... I want to experience a wanted pregnancy and I want to cherish every moment of it unlike when I was ungrateful and 16... I want to make a beautiful baby with the love of my life and I want to give my son and step son a baby brother or sister. I am so hurt watching everyone around me get pregnant and have healthy pregnancies... why does this have to happen to me when we want a baby so bad? Maybe it will never happen..