Provera tablet second cycle

Sania

Hi ladies, I didnt have my period form july.2019 to feb 2020.

Its been 7 months. One night on

21.November.2019 large clot came out of me. I got scared.it happened first time to me. I take pictures and next day show it to my GB.she said i might had a miscarriage. And after that i was spotting or clotting on and off. After all this i changed my GB. Because previous GB is useless. Everytime i go in they just did urine test and thats all. With my new GB i got my pelvic scan and blood test done.my pelvic scan came out fine but my blood test shows that i had very low levels of progesterone thats why i am bleeding irregular.And my GB gave me provera tablets for stopping irregular bleeding.i took provera on 4th.march.2020 to 15.march.2020 for 12 days. I got very bad symptoms with this. Headaches,migraines. but after 3 days i finished my tablets i got my periods finally. I am happy but it was very heavy bleeding. It was worse.

I got bleeding for 9 days then it stops.i had sex on my ovulation day i am ttc for 1 year now.i felt all the symptoms of ovulations.And then i started my second cycle of provera from 5.april.2020 to 14.april.2020 10 days.this time i dont have that bad of symptoms.and as soon i stopped taking medication i started spotting for 4 days. And then i started bleeding on 19th.april.2020. But this time my bleeding is not that heavy as it was before.and normally i had 2nd and 3rd days heavy bleeding.but now its not like that. And i got symptoms of pregnancy. Tender breast, feeling nauseous, and spotting before i started bleding. I am still confused what is happening to me. Am i pragnent??? or its just the medication effect.and why my period is light.???? Has anyone gone through this.please help me out.i am really confused.