Silly question could i be pregnant ?

My period ended on Thursday i literally only got it for two days dark blood and i started my new pack of birth control on Thursday because i always start on Thursday from when i first started. I had unprotected sex on Friday and he didn’t pull out and sadly took the pills all diff times even an hour before midnight because I’m the worst with remembering then on Monday i forgot to take my pills for two days in a row well remembered late at night and took two. But i was spotting was i re starting my period ? I couldn’t possibly be pregnant right ? This is probably so confusing but i read something that said to have extra protection the first

Week of ur new pack of birth control i just never messed up two days in a row before and i never did it during the first week always toward the end of the pack which i need to be better with and it was the first time having intercourse like that with my boyfriend since ive been on it for a months so my question is i should be fine ? As long as i took it the day i had unprotected sex it doesn’t matter if i messed up few days later right ? I don’t know what the chances so I’m just asking