My ovasitol experience/ review

Lila

This product is largely promoted as safe for everyone. I’ve only seen one other review that matches my experience. I used it for 2 months. I already have irregular periods from pcos. The first month of me using this my period was a month long. It didn’t cross my mind that maybe this product is negatively affecting me until I noticed (tmi) large clots... it would seem my period was slowing down, then I’d drink this stuff and almost immediately I would get clots. This issue got so bad I had to get a D&c... after my surgery my cycle returned a few weeks later and I started taking the ovasitol again. Day 3 my period was slowing down but I noticed after drinking this stuff again it got heavy and I was clotting again. (Sb: I get sciatic nerve pain and surprisingly this product helped with that!! That’s what caused me to take it again) so this time I stopped taking it after having the heavy flow and clots for 2 more days and now my period has ended! I feel a lot of people praise this product and there hardly any reviews like mine but I guess this product isn’t for everyone!!!