To emotional depend on me...

my boyfriend is a depressive, suicidal, and insecure person... he says he doesn’t know what would happen if I ever leave him and that everyone always leaves his life and he thinks I’m going to do it too... he said that I saved him from doing things that I’m his only happiness... and he’s doing better for me, even though I tell him to do it for him

I’m always there for him and mostly he always makes things about him even if I’m talking about something that’s happening with me so I can never talk about me.

He tells me to be honest with him and when I did once, he felt so bad about it, telling me to be careful with what I say cause I hurt him... so I don’t do that no more...

Me, I feel like I’m just worrying about his happiness and well-being and not mine, I deal with things on my own, I want to feel protected or something, to have a man that doesn’t just care about his self even though he says he cares about me and he puts me first in everything, but I’m always the one doing it for him, I know I’m suppose to be there for him and if I leave I’ll just make things worst and I’ll be the worst person for doing that to somebody that’s depressive and all that... idk I just keep thinking about the future and him 🙁