Leaving my family

I am a college student who unfortunately got stuck at my parents house during quarantine. This wouldn't be so bad if they weren't controlling and abusive, and if I didnt have anxiety and ptsd as a result of it. It's worth mentioning that I'm an adult, who is independent, moved out, and pays for her own education. The only thing I don't have is a car, and my home is an hour from here, hence why I'm stuck.

Ever since I came to my parents house my parents have been trying to keep me here, against my wishes, because of their fear over the coronavirus.

When I asked them to take me back home, they refused and told me I should stay with them, just because they're medical professionals and can take care of me if I get infected. While I appreciated the thought, I really just wanted to quarantine back home to avoid experiencing the abuse they gave me before I moved out, and to try manage my anxiety better, which has only gotten worse since I've been in their house.

When they told me they wouldn't take me back, I was disappointed but figured whatever, and asked my sister instead. She is a moved out adult as well, and agreed to take me. Everything was fine until my mom found out. She freaked out on me, getting violent towards me and even went so far as to try to break my computer out of anger. She also told my sister that she wasn't allowed to take me. My sister, being intimidated and manipulated by my mom, backed down and listened to her.

This just took the cake for why I want to leave. My mom literally went out of her way to keep me at her house by blocking my attempt to go back home with someone else. I'd say that's pretty similar to false imprisonment, given she manipulated the person who was trying to help me into not helping me. And, me and my sisters agreement had nothing to do with her, so she really went out of her way.

This literally makes me feel like a prisoner. I understand she might be worried about me getting the virus, but she still violated my rights to leave. And she needs to respect my decision to quarantine at my apartment rather than with her. Like I said, I appreciate her, but I'm an adult and more comfortable on my own.

Now, I have secretly made plans with my bf to go back home. We'll be quarantining together, where hopefully I can recover from what I've experienced for the past month. While my parents are at work, I will leave to go back home. I will leave them a note as a courtesy, but I can't risk telling them about my plan before it happens in case they threaten my bf or something. I'm terrified to do it, but ik I'm not in the wrong and it's my right to leave.