Need to get this off my chest

Shay

This is my second pregnancy, I just had alittle girl under a year ago so I wasn’t not pregnant for long. Me and my husband were going through a lot being a young couple I was 18 he was 20 when I got pregnant. He cheated constantly on me and it has put so much strain on this 2 year marriage. I was recently raped and it has put even more pressure on my family because in a result to the rape I got pregnant, I’m now 20 and basically raising a 11 month old on my own,my husband is so distant and refuse to understand how depressed I am and how I have extreme trauma from being raped and dont have any interest in being touched. I explain to him I need him to understand but he continue to just be distant and sadly I know he cheating on me. But being a young mother I have to be strong for my daughter she is all I have and I’m due in October and these babies are the only thing I have keeping me strong. I suffer with anxiety and depression and it has become worse since I got pregnant and I’m scared I cant love my new little one im trying everyday to bond but honestly what am I doing with my life?

This is my little marshmallow my pride and joy the person that keeping me from thinking so negatively. She amazing and just been my best friend since the day I knew I was pregnant with her. Sad thing is I haven’t been able to feel the same bond with little flower ( the baby I’m pregnant with ) like I felt with my daughter.

Am I a crappy mom ?