Idk I need help

The beginning of the school year I went through a lot of stuff with my friends. I broke off my most of my ties with a friend group. The person that I didn’t break it off with tried to kill herself. Just a lot. I don’t have a huge amount of friends due to anxiety but I had another friend group already invited me in so I just stayed. I’ve had panic attacks and they started last year due to that friend group mostly. I still had them but a lot were caused by them. When I broke it off it was really quick and every once in a while I would have breakdowns about them.mostly about the eight year friendship but also about another person who put me in such a low point i had suicidal thoughts. Recently with quarantine I’ve had a lottt more breakdowns and panic attacks. I feel like I can’t go to anybody due to my friends knowing them and I just have a lot of trust issues from past friends. I cry a lot. I can’t breathe when I cry because my tonsils are swell and close my throat. My parents don’t know the extent of my crying and we talked about it once and they don’t even understand why I would even cry. They don’t know why I cry either. I can’t tell then because they trash on who I cry on. Every time I see something like a sad POV on tik tok I cry. I am currently in my closet crying because I saw a tik tok and it made me put myself in her part and I think of my life and cry. I don’t have great communication with anyone. My parents don’t get it my older sister doesn’t care and my friends I don’t trust enough to ask for help. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know who to go to or how to ask for help. School is really stressing me out and I can’t get everything done in a good time. I don’t know what to do please help.