Good News (Finally!) - Future FET! 🙏❤️

Anna • 37 🎂 IVF Warrior 💉💪 Single Mom (1) 👧🏻 and (1) 🐶

Hey Ladies,

I’ve been feeling depressed and anxious these past couple of months. After losing my job “temporarily” and then my fertility clinic closing their doors to all patients due to Covid-19 (they cancelled my first ever FET scheduled for end of March/early April), and then officially losing my job permanently this week..... Then my 2 best friends celebrating their baby’s first birthdays, really tanked me emotionally.

I finally had some good news from my doctor today! She said once the clinic opens up again, I am placed as the priority list (due to my sensitive case). So we will get to transfer when they open up again!

I am so happy to get this news after these horrible 2 months we’ve had with Covid. I hope everything goes well and that our clinic is able to reopen soon! 🙏🙏🙏 Dr. Is predicting approx 3 months time... which brings us to around July/August time! My birthday is in August so I pray to god that he will give me the best gift ever!!! Praying for a successful first ever FET!!! Hope the Embaby will stick and grow healthy and happy to full term!!! 🙏🙏🙏 That would be the best 34th birthday gift everrrrrrrrr 😭😭😭

Just wanted to share some good news with the TTC community ❤️ Thanks for reading and all the best to you all! Stay safe! 🥰