Hi everyone!

Hi! Okay so I'm 21 years old, turning 22 in 2 months. So heres the thing. I usually overthnk things alot. May it be something I said a few days ago, something I posted, something I did and at some point it would bother me. I really think of my friend's problem as my problem as well and I think its a good thing since I'm an empathic kind of person but sometimes its too much as if I'm the one who's facing it. I've been a bit dependent to my parents esp my mom at this age which really bothers me. I lose hair when I'm stressed. I cant sleep when I overthink. I palpitate sometimes and sometimes I feel like theres something heavy on my chest. I like depending on other people's opinion (lmao just like what I'm doing now) because it soothes me down esp when I read something that I want to read 😂

The thing is I dont want to self diagnose, I dont want to go visit the doctor as well since I feel like its completely normal to overthink? I want to overcome this fear of always being worried about everything. Any advice?