I’m just mentally exhausted

I’ve been for so long. But recently things have just gotten way worse. My husband and I moved to a new location about 2 years ago, loved it at first and I still like it, just nowhere near the way I used to.

I feel so isolated, being neither of us have really made friends in the area, and our families are hours away who don’t visit often at all.

Since moving away, my anxiety has gotten incredibly worse. I’m in the worst state that I’ve ever been in.

I have nobody to talk to. But the main problem I’m having is keeping down a job because of it. I have gone through job after job after job. To the point where now I have no more options in my area. Even searching for jobs 30-45 minutes away, I’ve come up with nothing.

I am now backed up on everything, months worth of bills, my credit is the lowest it’s ever been, my car may just get repoed, and I don’t have a clue what to do with myself anymore.

No place has been willing to give me a break on payments, I’ve tried. My husband won’t give me a break about finding a job and sticking with one. Even when he knows how bad my anxiety is.

At this point, I literally have no clue what to do. This thing is all over the place, not enough information in any of it but it’s also hard for me to write it all out😭