Help | relationship advice

Hey y'all!

South Indian woman here. I think it's a relevant detail. Husband and I have a 3 month old at home. My parents came from India 4 months ago to help with the baby. So, they're still here with us. My sister-in-law is in another state doing her master's program. Husband has booked tickets for her to come to our place because she's feeling lonely. I don't like the idea given the current situation with covid-19. I think it's a risk that is unnecessary. Husband doesn't seem to be bothered about the risk factor. His sole reasoning is that he feels bad for his sister and thinks it's his responsibility to take care of her. He thinks my concerns are based on spite. His argument is that we go out for grocery runs and are putting ourselves at risk then. I believe we should do our best to minimize the risk. His confidence is that the chances of any of us getting covid because of his sister's travel are very minimal. I have not forbidden the travel. But, I'm not able to make my peace with it either. It is resulting in my frustration building up inside. Any suggestions on what I should do?