FALSE POSITIVE Clearblue Digital

Melinda

I would like to let others know I had a false positive on Clearblue Digital, so that it can prevent any others TTC the disappointment and despair it may cause.

I had been getting negatives on multiple other pink dye tests. My period was due yesterday, so I figured I'd take the digital to prove to my SO I was, indeed, not pregnant.

To my surprise, it showed 'Pregnant.' Of course, I was in a state of shock and disbelief. I still didn't trust it was accurate, because the odds of six other brands being faulty was slim to none. I took a FR Rapid and digital... they were negative.

My boyfriend, on the other hand, wanted to take that one positive and believe it. We've been trying for 3.5 years and have had 4 losses, so I understand his optimism. I'm more of a realist.

Still, I called my REI and made an appointment for this morning (he insisted. Honestly, I was secretly hopeful as well).

Woke up, took another First Response digital.. negative. And, then my period arrived.

Yes, I am crazy to test soo many times and with numerous brands. It's just the way I roll.

Attached are pics and the wrapper of the lot info. Pardon the remains of the Clearblue... it was rather cathartic to smash that POS (some were taken before the CB, a few after.)