It's like my life is one big joke

I've never felt so depressed and alone. I grew up in a toxic household with abusive parents who never loved me. They kicked me out a few weeks ago and I moved into my own place with my boyfriend of 4 years. He's like all I have. I don't have a family that loves or supports me. He's the only source of love, affection, support and now the only company I had. And I just kicked him out our apartment because I found messages of him sexting some girl from tinder. After 10 years of friendship, 4 years of dating, helping him through college, supporting him through his hospital stays, traveling hours to see him and spending so much money and time on him. I'm alone. All alone during a pandemic. I have no family. I have no one that loves me or cares for me. I miss him so badly already. I have no one to hug me and tell me I'll be okay. I have no one to vent to. Being alone has always been my biggest fear and the main source of my depression and anxiety and now I'm here. It sucks because our relationship was so good otherwise and I love him so much. He was such a great boyfriend and so gentlemanly. I'm so sad. I feel so broken and alone.