Life & Career advice needed ❤️❤️❤️

Anna 🥀🌙 • {24}SAHW 💍❤️ TTC our Rainbow 🌈👼🏻✨ PCOS 💙

This quarantine has given me nothing but time to reflect and think about my life. I need to get my drive and motivation back, I’m so sick of working dead end jobs with shitty hours and minimum wage pay. I’ve never wished I stayed in school more than now. Once I finally get back to work I’m gonna start looking into ged classes on line but after that I really don’t know what I wanna go to school for or what type of job I want to work, so I really need some recommendations. Currently I work as lead front desk receptionist making $9 an hour and I have shitty hours I got 40 a week but I work 3pm-11pm rarely and weekends off. I love my job cause it’s easy I know what I need to do every day and I enjoy the people and the history of the building but it’s not worth it to me when I’m not progressing in life. I want to get a car that’s not falling to pieces and my own place and $1200 a month income ain’t cutting it. I feel so lost it’s crazy if you have any advice on how to get myself motivated again and recommendations on courses or degrees I should look into please comment. I greatly appreciate it 💗

Note: I’m planning to get with my doctor and also talk to her about what I can do about having no motivation. I have PCOS and I’ve gained some weight recently too so I’m thinking of seeing a nutritionist and whoever else my pcp suggests.