*******Update Posted*************how do i ask my ob about being induced?

***Update***

Thank you everyone for your positive comments❤️ my appointment went well today and my ob decided to induce me on thursday! i’m already 4cm & 25% effaced, so he just wants to get it started now lol

hey guys im currently 40 + 4 weeks and i can’t function anymore. i’m in constant pain everyday, it’s to the point where i’ve been taking quite a bit of tylenol everyday. my leg has been giving out for the past two weeks now due to my baby’s extra weight on my body, which is making me fall randomly. my ob told me a 34 weeks that my baby was measuring bigger than usual, but still doesn’t seem to be concerned as to what the extra weight of my baby is doing to my body. i just have no clue as to what to do at this point. i want to be induced. i can’t imagine carrying this little man for any longer, im just scared as to how i go about it. i’m scared he’ll tell me no and reject my request. i don’t know what to say and i’m kinda a pushover. i was just wondering how i would go about it? im just nervous :/