Why He Doesn't Spend Time With Me

My husband works a lot (can be 7 days) a week at times, very long hours. He brings home his checks every week. When he has days off, he will sleep or go handle whatever he needs to take care of. But I notice he never takes a day off to spend with me or our baby (doing things together).

For example, he had worked very long 2 days straight and had a day off. He slept, woke up complaining of aching muscles and etc. Then later, his co-worker called and had another job for him (second company). He asked me if I wanted him to stay home? Don't I want him to spend time with me? I told him it was his decision. I wouldn't stop him from making money. So he took a shower and suddenly felt better to go work for this second company while I was alone again (SAHM).

It is very difficult not to be lonely and feel sad. I feel like my husband does not want to spend any time with me (very limited) even though he says he will take me on dates soon and etc. But when? And with this pandemic, it seems like a long time away. The last time he took me out was for New Years <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>.

What should I do?

Thanks ladies. I have discussed wanting to spend time together with him before. I guess I just felt like I was being mocked in a way since I told him already that I would like dates or for us to do things together or as a family. But next time I will let him know what is on my mind and see how it goes.