IUI finally

Stephanie

My follicles have been getting bigger by the day. Friday I had a few 10,11,15so that’s good. Doctor instructed us to have intercourse on Sunday. I don’t know why but I’m soooooo nervous. We’ve waited for this for so log to finally happen. And now it’s here and I’m super nervous. I’m questioning everything I do.. should I eat that? Should I take it easy? Should I not worry? It’s been along long road for me.. quick background I had a child at 18, she was born 5 weeks early. After a week long battle she passed. 5 years later I have another child(she was also born 5 weeks early), my second child is now 11. Here I am now trying to not freak out by every little thing. But it’s hard. My husband has no children and loves me and my daughter, I’m just with someone I love and want to spend the rest of my life with and I’m trying so hard to have a baby to make our family complete. He wants children but says he’s fine either way. I’m just nervous. I go back to the doctor Tuesday and hopefully these follicles are good enough and we can actually have our <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>.. any tips or advice is much appreciated