Every time I go to share this news, I tell myself just wait until this test is in or the

Mary Kate
Every time I go to share this news, I tell myself just wait until this test is in or the next scan is complete. So here goes nothing. . We are so happy to be having “the brothers”. At first I was surprised and couldn’t picture raising boys. I’m so use to a girly girl now. Before Olivia the color pink was not my friend. I had to adapt to let Olivia be whoever she wants to be. We will do the same for “the brothers”. If they are into cars, princesses, dinosaurs, pink or basketball. We are here for it all. . Olivia still asks if next time there can be at least one girl baby. We still have some work to do 😆😃 . . . #livrae2016 #ssparents #lgbtqfamily #twinmom #twinmomlife #twomomfamily #queeractivists #lovemakesafamily #equalitymatters #lovewinsalways #equallove #lesbiansofinsta #lesbiancoubles #lesbiansofig #lesbiancouple #lesbiansofinstagram #samesexmarriage #lovehasnolabels #samesexcouple #samesexcouple #twomoms #girlswhokissgirls #lgbtqcommunity #ivfjourney #loveconquersall #outandproud #femmtribe #rainbowfamily #believe #hope