What would you do?

Nicole

I took my son to see our family doctor today, I really don’t like her but have been stuck with her. She went to examine him, and she saw his teething necklace tucked under the collar of his shirt, just reached for it and with out even hesitation she grabbed it with both hands and breaks it right off his neck!? As she’s breaking it, she says “what is this, this is so dangerous” I asked her what the **** does she think she’s doing? She just said “this is so dangerous, you shouldn’t have this on him” I told her she had no right to break it, and she could have just asked me about it, and it’s not her place or her choice. She kept trying to justify it by saying “it’s so dangerous”...I’m furious. I’m filing a complaint, what she did was so unprofessional and completely uncalled for. Not to mention my son was screaming and crying, he was so scared. He’s been wearing this necklace for over a year and I’m completely comfortable with it, I think it helps tremendously with teething.

What would make anyone think that was ok? I can’t imagine she’d be fine with someone coming up to her and doing that! 🤬🤬