Should my husband get a lie in?

Ok, so I'm a sahm, but I work part time doing school runs. We have a 19 month old son, who mostly sleeps through from 7.30pm-5/6am. My husband works in a warehouse 6am-2.30pm so is on his feet for most of the day. Every single day (nearly) since my son has been born I get him up, get him dressed and do his breakfast etc. My husband has always been one to go to bed late, even before our son. Most nights he wont come to bed till 2/3am, and then if I get him up early the next day and he says hes tired I tell him it's his own fault, he should have come to bed earlier, and then he says he comes to bed late so that I get a good sleep, except our son sleeps through and he maybe has to deal with him waking up on the odd occasion, plus if he falls asleep downstairs (which he usually does) he sleeps through our sons crying so I end up getting up anyway 🤦‍♀️

Hes still in bed atm, its 09:45am uk time, I've been up with my little boy since 6.30, we didnt have a great night, Friday night was even worse and I had about 2 hours sleep total, yet, I dont get a lie in? Am I missing something? Is it his right to have a lie in because he works? Or should he be getting up with me and my son?

Vote below to see results!