My journey has ended 🥰

Melissa • 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬👧🏻 - 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭🧒🏻 & 🤰🏻

On the 4th of June (Yesterday) I gave birth to my first, Evie.

Born at 6:03 weighing 6lb3.

After suffering two early bleeds and Hyperemesis from 6 weeks I am so glad she is healthy and safe 😭

I was induced two days before my due date as her growth slowed down. I had a membrane sweep and a pessary at 6:00am. By 12:00am my waters broke naturally and boy did I feel it 😥

I was left in so much pain on the ward as they didn’t take my pains seriously. They gave me a morphine injection and thought I was a drama queen probably lol.. But it had no effect my pains were back to back and I genuinely feel sorry for the ladies on that ward 🙈 they defiantly didn’t sleep as I was making it clear I was in pain and was left to it.

Well they finally checked to find I had gone from 1cm to 10cm in the space of two hours!

I was sent straight down to deliver, and was lucky to call my partner to come down.

2 hours later with gas and air and no energy from the morphine I pushed her out very quickly. No tearing or any issues!

I am in love! How can we create such perfect little humans, regardless of complicated pregnancies!

Personally, my experience would’ve been great if they checked me sooner and I could’ve had a epidural. Little one was back to back, felt everything in my back 😭

I was discharged the same day and proud to be a mum!

My journey has ended on here.. Keep strong ladies, the end is so worth it 💖