TTC at 19

Before you read my post take your negative comments and opinions else where because I’m gonna be a damn good mother and age is just a number😘

My and my boyfriend are ttc this is our first month you don’t need to know my life story but I just need help with do’s and dont’s and positive opinions I’m taking prenatal gummies every morning we’re having sex almost everyday not just cause we’re ttc both have good stable jobs I’m just worried cause I work at a manufactured home builders plant I do a lot of heavy lifting and manual labor construction I plan on once I’m pregnant to try for another job or a different position that’s less straining but I’m healthy as far as I no I was on birth control pills but quit about at the beginning of June my last period was about a week ago it was very very light and short I took a test cause you never know was neg I’m due for my period around June 25 but praying I don’t get it🙏🏻 on a side note I do have alcohol occasionally on the weekends yes I know I’m under age but that’s not the point but I’m going alcohol and Tabasco free I vape, no cigarettes I eat fairly healthy I’m about 125-130lbs i I do have kinda high heart rate at times but it’s just everyday stress in life I eat fairly Heathly but work 10-12 hour shifts and being very tired it’s hard to cook a healthy meal so sometimes it’s just microwave freezer food or I’ll choose the yummy salad but anyways I’m here for advice and help any negativity will be blocked ♥️ thank you for the help and support and let’s hope this girl gets her BFP soon🥰