Diet pills

I just found out Im pregnant and and I know I must be about 2 weeks at most pregnant but have been drinking Rodotex diet pills this past week. I think I should take it out because it might not come out healthy because of that. Any thoughts or advice?

Update: I ovulated on the 22 of this past month. I was drunk with my spouse I blacked out and around 5 am we had unprotected sex. He came inside because he thought we were past my fertile window. I drank a my choice plan B pill on Sunday around 4 am after I felt better from my hung over because I was throwing up all day and I didnt want to throw it up. At this point im very confused I dont feel were ready for a baby he wants one but doesnt want to make me feel obligated to have it. Honestly I think im never gonna feel ready to have another baby or Im always gonna put excuses IDK I just feel very confused now. I have a 10 year old and 11 year old girls. My 10 year old has like 4 years asking for a sib ling and my 11 year old begs me not to have more babies.