Face Mask - Help!!

Carmen • 👼🏻👼🏻👼🏻💙💙👼🏻👼🏻👼🏻💙🤰🏻

So my twin boys (almost 3 yo) absolutely HATE face mask, and only had to wear one a couple of times, they stay home, or in the car me me or dad while we run errands. If I have to take them in somewhere, I put them in their stroller with the shade all the way down until they’re covered and keep them covered until they get pack in the car.

I took them for a physical today, since they need it for preschool. Well the doctor refused to go by them unless they had a face mask on. So I had to hold it up to my boys face while they were being checked, and the whole time they were fighting for me to move my hand (granted their doctor had a mask and face shield on) and I get the safety precautions.

Well we were sent to have labs done. It’s now a rule at our facility that all kids must have a face mask on at ALL times. If they take it off, you could be removed from the building. Well here I go, fighting to keep their mask on, and one of my sons is screaming like I’m killing him. I tried bribing them with their tablets, my phone, getting a candy after.. but it didn’t work. After waiting 30 minutes we were told they couldn’t do their labs today. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So before I go back, I just wanted to see what other people are doing with their toddlers and face mask?